Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Argh. Aaarrghh. AAAARRRGHHH.

My boss is a douchebag. In a way, his douchebaggery of the week only reaffirms the decision I made to quit. Unfortunately though, I have to give 120 days notice (!!!) and have to endure approximately 93 more days of potential moments of ARRRGHHH!!!

To add to insult, the new member of the group is a complete idiot. The guy has finished a residency at a supposed teaching institution as well as additional fellowship training. Here we are at one of the LEAST demanding, LOW volume, community based practices known to man, and he's barely treading water. He lacks the confidence to do basic procedures that a second year resident has mastery of. Furthermore, every other word out of his mouth is "what do you think of this?", "I don't feel comfortable with that," "what should I do with this?", blah blah blah blah. The only satisfaction I get is that my douchebag boss likes him even less than I do. And soon (well, soon-ish), they get to be left behind to deal with each other as I get the hell outta here.

No comments: